General Post Operative Instructions
1. Do not drive or
operate hazardous machinery until further notice from
2. Do not make important personal or business decisions
for AT LEAST 24 HOURS.
3. Do not drink ANY alcoholic beverages while taking
4. Eat light foods (jello, soup, etc.) as much as
you can tolerate without making your stomach upset.
5. Drink as much water or carbonated beverages (Coke
Classic , 7-Up, etc.) without upsetting your stomach.
6. If your bandages become soaked with red blood,
place another dressing pad over your bandages.
DO NOT REMOVE THE ORIGINAL BANDAGE!!!!!!!!!! Call
your surgeon for future instructions. A small
amount of bright red blood is to be expected.
7. Limit your activities until your doctor advises
you otherwise. Keep your activities light.
8 Report the following signs, or any questions regarding
your physical condition to your surgeon immediately:Excessive
swelling on or around the wound area; Excessive redness;
Temperature of 100 F. or above.
9. Call your doctor's office to confirm a postoperative
URGENT OR EMERGENCY CALLS WILL BE ANSWERED BY THE
ANSWERING SERVICE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS AND WILL BE
FORWARDED TO THE DOCTOR.
more information on Breast Enhancement, visit Dr. Corbin's
other web site www.thebreastexpert.com.
more information on Rhinoplasty or nose surgery, visit Dr.
Corbin's other web site www.noseexpert.com.
more information on weight loss surgery, visit Dr. Corbin's
web site www.cosmeticsurgeryafterweightloss.com.
more information on Gynecomastia or chest surgery, visit Dr.
Corbin's web site www.gynecomastiaexpert.com.
Click here to book your complimentary cosmetic consultation now!